Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pakistan Cricket team Squad for t20 worldcup 2014

See Pakistan team Squad ICC World T20 Cup 2014. The thirty players have been selected for this T20 World Cup 2014. The names are mentioned below of the thirty players. But here is a shocking blunder for the Pakistan players is that the new PCB chairman Zaka Ashraf has taken a very first decision as he elected for the PCB chairman. Pakistan Cricket board announces Pakistan Team Squad for ICC T20 World Cup 2014, who played in T20 world Cup in Bangladesh.
See Pakistan team Squad for the ICC World T20 Cup 2014. Zaka Ashraf is selected by the Islamabad High Court (IHC). In Lahore once again Zaka Ashraf is selected as a PCB chairman, he gave argument that the Captain Misbah-UL-Haq is to fit according to his fitness. But he said the Captain Misbah-UL-Haq also will pass through the fitness test as all the other players will give their fitness test before going to the World T20 Cup. He also said the Mohammad Hafeez is also going well and he is very fit in present condition.
See Pakistan team Squad for the ICC World T20 Cup 2014. Although they are fit, but all the team will undergo from the fitness tests. He also announced that the Chief selector would be named soon. Till he did not meet with the chief Minister,s but he told that he would meet with him soon and then all the Pakistan cricket matter will be discussed. He said that no one would be removed me as a Chairman, because I am selected by the (IHC). Therefore, I could not face any problem till yet. Also, he said that the Pakistan teams list of 30 players would be submitted within a few days. He told that the final decision of Tout to Bangladesh would be taken by the consultation of Government. When the ICC will send the security to the Bangladesh then this would help to take the decision of the tour.
Pakistan Team Squad for World Cup 2014:
Muhammad Hafeez (Captain), Shahid Afridi, Imran Nazir, Ahmad Shahzad, Kamran Akmal, Sohaib Maqsood, Haris Suhail, Shoaib Malik, Abdur Razzaq, Umar Akmal, Umar Amin, Nasir Jamshad, Sharjeel Khan, Asad Shafiq, Shan Masood, Muhammad Rizwan, Muhammad Irfan, Junaid Khan, Saeed Ajmal, Abdur Rehman, Sohail Tanveer, Anwar Ali, Usman Khan Shinwari, Bilawal Bhatti, Zulfiqar Babar, Rahat Ali, Yasir Arafat, Imran Khan, Wahab Riaz,Umar Gul.